Top 5 News Sources



1. The news source that I use the most is Instagram. I scroll through Instagram multiple times a day to not only see pictures of my peers, but to read the news that pops up on my feed as well. The news that is on my Instagram feed fascinates me, which is why Instagram is one of my most used apps on my phone. Instagram provides me news about multiple topics from celebrities to politics to fashion trends to health. I can always rely on the gram to keep myself up to date on the latest news!

 https://www.instagram.com

2. The second news source that I use is YouTube. I use YouTube to watch the latest videos on people I like to keep up with, such as celebrities and specific YouTubers I am subscribed to. I also use YouTube to watch the latest sports videos for the sports I am interested in. Furthermore, I use YouTube to watch clips from specific news sources, such as ABC News, NBC News, Buzzfeed, and E! News. I can always rely on YouTube because I use YouTube in multiple ways to keep myself updated on the world. 

https://www.youtube.com

3. The third news source that I use is ABC News. My family always has ABC News playing on our TV, so I have gotten accustomed to watching that news channel everyday. I believe ABC News is a good news channel because ABC does not skew their political beliefs on their viewers. ABC tells the news as it is, without using media bias. I can always rely on ABC News because they are unbiased and provide all of the latest stories the world needs to hear. 

https://abcnews.go.com

4. The fourth news source that I use is E! News. I use E! News to hear about all the latest celebrity gossip. From 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' to 'The Bachelor' franchise to The Royal Family, E! News provides all of the latest celebrity updates. I always look forward to reading E! News because I love being filled in on all of the latest celebrity gossip! I can always rely on E! News to be my source of entertainment for the day. 

https://www.eonline.com

5. The fifth news source that I use is NBC News. When I am not watching ABC News, I am watching NBC News to keep up with what is happening in the world. Like ABC News, I believe that NBC News is unbiased and does not skew their political beliefs on their viewers. NBC News provides news in a variety of different areas, such as in world news, health, politics, business, science, sports, and investigations. I can always rely on NBC News to tell the news as it is, without political views being seen. 

https://www.nbcnews.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Concerns in the Online World

Supreme Court

My Relationship with Technology