About Me



Hi, welcome to my blog! My name is Alexandra Lewis and I am from Long Island, NY. I am student at High Point University majoring in social media and digital communications with minors in graphic design and marketing. In my studies at HPU, I am focusing on studying social media, written communication, video production, graphic design, and marketing. I am focusing on being hard working, motivated, and confident in my studies at HPU. Outside of class, I like to focus on socializing with my friends and participating in extracurricular activities. I am a member of High Point University's club gymnastics team, CHAARG, Alpha Lamda Delta, the National Society of Leadership & Success, and social media marketing club. After HPU, I plan on getting a social media marketing career in NYC. A fun fact about me is that my favorite food is sushi! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Concerns in the Online World

Supreme Court

My Relationship with Technology